Well. That made me pause.
Approximately one month and countless hours of reflection later, I think I will.
During my hours of reflection I asked a few friends if they would read my blog. I'm not really doing this so that people will become avid followers, but I wondered if my friends would want to read my writing.
The following is a list of responses to my query, "If I wrote a blog, would you read it?"
- Yes, I'd follow your blog! I think I'd enjoy it, until you write about me.
- Yes, I think that's a good idea!
- I'll read it. I'm looking forward to the Maya stories!
- Are you going to write about your friends? Should I be worried?
- I'll read it. You hardly ever answer your email, so it's not like there will be a lot to keep up with.
So this first post is for my friends, who encourage me to try new things while keeping their personal needs front and center. I appreciate you!
You can probably figure out which comment was yours. Sorry - I've already written about you!